so.....

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

Kinder

so.....

Post by Kinder »

How's it been for you so far? Apperat were great but was a bit disappointed with Modeselektor and LFO. Lovin' it though, today it's all about Centre:Bloc, quality from start to finish. Will have to miss Snares though (''/)
"Dope on the table?" - Daniels
DannyBee

Re: so.....

Post by DannyBee »

Each to their own. I thought Modeselektor were great. Modeselektion room was a touch of genius for me. Appartat!!! YES!

Loved the new Modeselektor stuff. Can't wait to hear their new album.

I'm weird though and thought the whole weekend was perfect (Unlike me as I usually have at least one thing to bloody moan about)
'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around
MiniMarc

Post by MiniMarc »

only possible complaint i could think of would be the weird smell in the different arena's but mainly the jak bloc one. Everything else was spot on. Really enjoyed Speedy J which I wouldnt have expected before
StarStuff

Post by StarStuff »

MiniMarc wrote:only possible complaint i could think of would be the weird smell in the different arena's but mainly the jak bloc one. Everything else was spot on. Really enjoyed Speedy J which I wouldnt have expected before
Definitely a funny smell in Jak Bloc but no smell however bad could have put me off what was a truly epic weekend!
StarStuff

Post by StarStuff »

MiniMarc wrote:only possible complaint i could think of would be the weird smell in the different arena's but mainly the jak bloc one. Everything else was spot on. Really enjoyed Speedy J which I wouldnt have expected before
Definitely a funny smell in Jak Bloc but no smell however bad could have put me off what was a truly epic weekend!
chas

Post by chas »

Snares was shit anyway.

Rest of the weekend was a great success. Dopplereffect were....wow.