Thanks guys, and goodbye.

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

dublinstep

Thanks guys, and goodbye.

Post by dublinstep »

I am guessing after this evening this will be the end of Bloc.

Its a shame - I enjoyed so many times with you. But London Pleasure Gardens was a mistake.

Shackleton was really good tonight (I made sure I was there an hour before he was due to start, endured Digital Mystikz so I was guaranteed a spot).

Thanks for the lineups over the past few years.
hypercube_

Re: Thanks guys, and goodbye.

Post by hypercube_ »

So depressed right now, feel so sorry for those that travelled from Europe.

We were extremely lucky, after being thoroughly disappointed with the sound in tents we did the 35 minutes wait for the Stubnitz and got to see Oneman hitting up his 05 - 07 dubstep/grime followeed by Ben Sims then Hawtin in the boiler room, once in a life time sets - amazing. As I say that was inceredibly luck as most of our other friends were stuck outside in the queues.

So sad, as dublinstep says thanks for all the other great events.

:(
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

WOW what an absolute disaster. Fairly delighted at this stage i didn't have a ticket but gutted for everyone who went over from ireland for what was a fukkin awesome lineup.

bloc defo sold it's soul when it moved to london, but now it looks like they're gonna have to sell their clothes, their boots, and their motorcycles to have to pay for this. shame really. be intresting to see the official story to see where the blame lies

thanks for 5 amazin years tho...ye had a good run x
Das k k k took mein baby away
Buddygunz

Post by Buddygunz »

I was fairly negative from the start about this year and stayed away. But I was starting to come around to the idea of a london bloc the last few weeks.

Whatever about the overselling the whole vip ticket thing and the £4.50 cans really reflect poorly on the organisers.
Christyboyrebel

Post by Christyboyrebel »

:assshaking:
Cheese is once again a kind of meat..