BLOCTV

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

hawkeye27

BLOCTV

Post by hawkeye27 »

Big thank you to the guys from BLOCTV, the live feeds were spot on and the stuff on screen in Bassbloc was also very worth while.

Good fun was had by all.

:) [/quote]
thesvelteone

Post by thesvelteone »

Definitely!

I didn't get to see much (was out and about :) but what I did see (Mu-ziq's set especially) was quality.
Rajface

Post by Rajface »

Anyone catch that anime with the two kittens mutilating a pig and doing lots of randon stuff at the circus? Need to know the name!
Listen to some tunes 'til I think of something better to put here www.myspace.com/rajtronics
Kinder

Post by Kinder »

Rajface wrote:Anyone catch that anime with the two kittens mutilating a pig and doing lots of randon stuff at the circus? Need to know the name!
Yeah i caught a bit of that one, pretty random and trippy, quite good actually! I know Warp were on the credits so must have been recent.
Kinder

Post by Kinder »

No sorry am thinking of another one.... whoops
lisaslag

Post by lisaslag »

did anyone see the weird movie on the sunday nite it had jesus, man with no legs,loads of animals,cows going at it and every thing! twas really weird,fucking krazy shit. but we all got seriously sucked in. did anybody else actually see it or was it just us?
add (n) to hEdFu[ ]Q

Post by add (n) to hEdFu[ ]Q »

lisaslag wrote:did anyone see the weird movie on the sunday nite it had jesus, man with no legs,loads of animals,cows going at it and every thing! twas really weird,fucking krazy shit. but we all got seriously sucked in. did anybody else actually see it or was it just us?
yup, it was called the holy mountain by alejandro jodorowsky
it sure was the strangest thing i've ever seen and i've seen some strange things :lol:
i was the only in my bloc that sat it through to the end, my mates couldn't cope and went to bed after the first half hour
tUrN oN, tUnE iN, dRoP bAsS

666% eklekno
lisaslag

Post by lisaslag »

cheers for that i was getting worried it had all been in my head. it seemed for awhile there me n my mates in our chalet were the only ones who seen it. must rent that out throw it on some night n freak the shit outta everyone. thanks! and hey well done for getting throught it, it wsnt easy!
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

looks like there might be a plan in motion to compile a dvd of footage from the festival... watch this space
jarman808

Post by jarman808 »

hey bloc

could you tell me what that little doco about electro was? It had radioactiveman, dexorcist, aux88 etc and loads of analogue synths. Was it something you guys made? Basically I want to see it again

Cheers

Ben
weeblebot

electro doc

Post by weeblebot »

was it darkbeat?...

http://darkbeatmovie.com/

or it could have been the miami bass one.... hmmm

I'll get you more details of both... watch this space.

to be honest i'm sure we played both but haven't a clue when... ;)

bloctv
jarman808

Post by jarman808 »

waheyy, that the one, cheers for that!. The miami bass one sounds intriguing too

ta

Ben
TheOtherMoses

Post by TheOtherMoses »

Anyone see that Bill Hicks ninja film?
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

yo

the guys at BLOC tv are living legends, and have really surpassed themselves this year.

check out the massive video / visuals installations for live feeds from the stages, plus a programme for the actual channel featuring unreleased music vids + warp films, etc.

BIG UP BLOC TV MASSIVE!

cheers

BLOC
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

Hey, i think the kitten animation was called 'cat soup'
It was really fucked up but it wasn't the first time i had seen it. I hope i have been helpful.