BLOCTV

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

mono

Post by mono »

evilbaronP wrote:
mono wrote:what was the name of the movie on ~10 in the morning on saturday ?
Can't be certain this is the one you're talking about, but I'm sure I caught some Basket Case on Saturday morning (?) Classic!
no it wasn't that one.. but thanks for the suggestion :)
acid anonymous
TheOtherMoses

Post by TheOtherMoses »

Maninthemask wrote:Cant even remember which day but the wizard of oz set to pink floyd was awesome!
Does that really work? I always thought it was a myth
Pumpkinbobparkin

Post by Pumpkinbobparkin »

Hay has anyone got the tv-guide list they had in reception for Bloc Tv i lost it, d'oh
Kinder

Post by Kinder »

Did anyone see the short that was basically a guy in a car doing mental speeds round the sights of Paris? Simple but brilliant!
Kinder

Post by Kinder »

Pumpkinbobparkin wrote:Hay has anyone got the tv-guide list they had in reception for Bloc Tv i lost it, d'oh
I'm pretty sure they didn't follow the schedule at all to be honest, I remember thinking there was gonna be a Bill Hicks film on but it was some grim japanese stuff instead (maybe the joke was lost on me :roll: )
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Kinder wrote:Did anyone see the short that was basically a guy in a car doing mental speeds round the sights of Paris? Simple but brilliant!
As mentioned this is a movie called Rendezvous. I think it's sweet all the rush is so he can get squelchy with his supposed woman. Awww.
weeblebot

Post by weeblebot »

[quote="Pumpkinbobparkin"]Hay has anyone got the tv-guide list they had in reception for Bloc Tv i lost it, d'oh[/quote]

yeah, got a few left... pm me your address I'll post one out..

or can email you the pdf

:)
weeblebot

Post by weeblebot »

[quote="Kinder"][quote="Pumpkinbobparkin"]Hay has anyone got the tv-guide list they had in reception for Bloc Tv i lost it, d'oh[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they didn't follow the schedule at all to be honest, I remember thinking there was gonna be a Bill Hicks film on but it was some grim japanese stuff instead (maybe the joke was lost on me :roll: )[/quote]

Yeah... bummer about the bill hicks film... we had a technical f@*$ up which meant we couldn't play it :( pretty much everything else went to schedule though... give or take 5 minutes... (sure we can be forgiven for that in the circumstances!)

Ninja Bachelor Party will return... we promise!

bloctv
peasoup

Post by peasoup »

does anyone know the name of the Japanese film that was playing involving tentacles and its characters being mutated/changed to fight each other by these weird insect looking aliens...made me feel all kinds of wrong :) want to see again though.... MR T's edutainment thing that followed it was much worse.....Treat your mother right!