Hello All , i'm newbie froggy's here

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

Maxx-T

Hello All , i'm newbie froggy's here

Post by Maxx-T »

Good morning, I found your site through a forum post of Underground Resistance. Your site is fatal and also your events. Thank you for your support for the Detroit techno scene around the world.

I am new here and I do not by your language very well, but I try to do my best, I helps me with google translator. sorry for the "bad" words :? :wink:

I am DJ and producer on different labels as well as mine "Code 316 recordings" www.code316recordings.com , and my next releases out soon on Snapshot Records UK (Elliott Dodge label) or NightVision (Orlando Voorn label)
I play the next weekend (march 28th) in REX club in Paris with Rolando (ex Underground Resistance member)

If you want more info on me, visit my myspace profil please ;) www.myspace.com/evolutivesystem

Here bellow an little biography .

All the best and Good weekend All members.

Respect

Maxx
(code 316 rec / NightVision rec / Snapshot rec / Detroit Techno Militia)

Maxx-T started a dj career in 1984 when nobody spoke about Techno or House music. In a local radio, Maxx-T introduced the first kind of electronic music, which comes from Detroit and Chicago.

Maxx-T is one of the French precursors of electronic music, like Laurent Garnier. Underground is a good word to define him. Indeed, Maxx-T never wanted to call himself a headliner. He only recently started accepting that party promoters make mention of his name on their flyers, to greet people who have supported him since the beginning. He has succeeded in preserving the motivation, the excitement and the happiness he felt at the beginning. Moreover Maxx-T was invited to play with some international artists in great techno events, like the “Nuits sonores” in Lyon in France. He has also played in famous clubs in the South of France, his native region, often as a resident dj. Now Maxx-T would like to have the opportunity to play in the town of his dreams, the town of his musical roots: Detroit, Michigan, USA.

Maxx-T has dedicated his life to music, the music he plays but also the music he produces behind his hardware. He released his first record in 1992. None of the records Maxx-T spins on the decks are there by chance. All his sets are designed to create a real consistent story: he wishes to present a real “movie” to his audience. Maxx-T doesn’t make any musical concession and he plays the sounds he likes.

In July 2005 Maxx-T founded « Code 316 recordings » label. His first EP was playlisted by a large majority of influents dj’s and has been named as the disk of the month by Trax magazine. The second opus of Code 316, also presented by Trax magazine, was recently released. Maxx-T produced this EP with tracks by Rennie Foster and Kan Shinomura of Futago Trax label. Moreover, Maxx-T will soon be on the Uk label Snapshot recordings and he's going to sign a track for Nightvision, one of Orlando Voorn’s labels. He also plans to produce some tracks for Dirty Works ( Rennie Foster’s label), Melodika (Fabrice Lig’label) and for his friends SOS bro’s soon to be label (Nuloop division).
He just join the crew Detroit Techno Militia in the Recon:313

This is a new beginning for Maxx-T. He had the chance to play with James Pennington aka Suburban Knight and DJ 3000 of Underground Resistance, Rolando , Joris Voorn, Vince Watson, Fabrice Lig, Deetron, Olivier Kaiser, Colin Dale, Josh Wink & more... and now his international career takes a new impulse.

Maxx-T was successful and his success will continue in the future. Therefore, he stays the same man, a man who likes to share his passion and who takes a lot of pleasure in playing real quality music.

A sound you have to discover!
Maxx-T

Post by Maxx-T »

I just see the new dj S2 charts, on my vinyl Snapshot 2nd in these playlist.

01. Henrik Schwarz&Amampondo - I Exist Because of You - Innercityvisions
02. Evolutive System - Detroit(Robert Bosco rmx) - Snapshot Records
03. Ican - Caminos del Norte(orlando voorn dub remix) - Ican Productions
04. Fabrice Lig - The Track - Versataille
05. Jase Syntax - I Dream of You - Sula Muse
06. Chymera - 2 Below - NRK
07. Gerald Mitchell - Out The Boat - Reincarnation
08. Sterac - Rond Bot EP - Delsin
09. Santiago Salazar - Materia Oscura - Rush Hour LTD
10. Luna Project - I Want To Be Free - Black Label (classic!!!!!!)

playlist here Dj S² myspace
Maxx-T

Post by Maxx-T »

And my track "Airflight " released soon on NightVision recordings (Orlando Voorn label) playlisted by Laurent Garnier on PBB radio

Real Pleasure :D