Aphextwin in Norwich?

Event dates, reviews and discussions.

Moderators: DannyBee, tom p, Kenny

Kenny
Site Admin

Aphextwin in Norwich?

Post by Kenny »

I heard today from my Music Business teacher that Aphextwin will be playing Norwich in November. Can't remember if its the 13th or the 18th, apparently it'll be a Slow Mag event at Cafe Da and he will be supported by two acts from Rephlex.

Nothing was said about it in the Warp Newsletter and this is the first i've heard about it, so god knows if its true.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Hot HoT HOt HOT.
Maybe he will be at the Bogdan & Astrobotnia gig :huh: [http://www.uncollected.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24]
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

I heard this shit too!!
playing along side someone else.Sounds too good to be true tho.

would be fucking rad if he did.

:dancing:
i would dance allllll night
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Yeah man, just weird as Kafé Da is so small and I bet there are far more poeple in Norwich who would want to see Aphex than there are spaces in that lil room.

Better get tickets early if he gets confirmed.
matthew slow

Post by matthew slow »

hold up!

there's no confirmation of exactly who our "DJ Rephlex Records" might be, but the field is narrowed down from the original shortlist due to a Mr Vibert being out of the country during the Rephlex tour.

honestly we don't know who will be the DJ, and if we did we're not allowed to tell anyway (our silence has been bought), but it's not all about Mr Twin is it kids?

matthew
www.slowmagazine.com

p.s. if he's not with us (and I'm not saying he is), then he could be at NAC because the guy who played the thing coming out of the TV in Come To Daddy is hosting an evening of some kind down there.

but come to our show, it rocks!
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Oooh intrigue, it's all very exciting.

I'll be there for sure, look forward to it. What do you think to the new(ish) Cylobotnia?