Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

james
Site Admin

Come to this if you can make it......

Post by james »

Should be a good night :jive:

From 93 feet east website.
AUGUST 22: ACTION RHYMES
AUGUST 22nd: 93 LIVE presents ACTION RHYMES featuring MR. LIF(LIVE), EDAN(LIVE), INSIGHT(live), ACROBATIK (live) + unit sicks djs, dj chu-i & eL plate BAR, MAIN HALL: 8-1AM £10 in advance www.ticketweb.co.uk 08700 600 100 As a lyricist, MR. LIF offers Hip Hop through the eyes of an intelligent man who is passionate about his art form. He commands the attention of his peers and seeks to inspire them to search for Knowledge of Self. Lif offers insight upon some of the sociological and political issues that effect us all. EDAN and INSIGHT pair up to rock the stage with excellent beats and rhymes offering old-school bass and humour mixed into cyber hip-hop. Everything this artist does gets press, people say he's cool and quite frankly he is. AKROBATIK is a hip-hop legend in the making, a true school rapper and performer who commands the stage with his powerful voice. As a rapper, a producer Akrobatik represents what is best about hip-hop music; creative, thoughtful content, thundering beats, an energetic live performances. All this and DJ action from the UNIT SICKS stunt dj team and EL PLATE and DJ CHU-I - the original turntable rockers. What a line-up !!!!!
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Was a good show although I was disappointed that neither Edan or Insight showed up.

More photos to come...