BLOC techno 2011??

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

KaliGanjaroM

BLOC techno 2011??

Post by KaliGanjaroM »

hey dudes and dudettes anybody can answer what precisely will be going on regarding the genre throughout the weekend beyond the few names that came up allready on the official lineup?
will there be like a techno :twisted: stage through out the weekend or...?
dj_yt

Re: BLOC techno 2011??

Post by dj_yt »

Usually the main stages are varied in terms of genres.

Particular promoters run the other stages for periods of the festival (e.g. Plex, Bleep, ILA, Bodyhammer etc.)

I think it's pretty safe to guarantee that there will always be techno on somewhere - but you might need to move around at times to hear it.
Tec

Post by Tec »

If you're in Jak:BLOC for the PLEX showcase between 2am & 10am on the 1st night I promise you'll hear so much techno you won't know what to do when it finishes..

....maybe go back to the chalet and play some more?
KaliGanjaroM

Post by KaliGanjaroM »

yt: yeah man its preassumed that there would be a variety going on and fluxin stages, as long as theres something happening through out the weekend , moving about the stages kinda makes it more fun as far as im concerned. wouldnt want to stick to one stage all weekend, becomes monotonous... thnx :)
tec: theres never enough, and when it is finished at 10 i hope there to be more of it in another stage :twisted: ... or indeed back to the chalet for more , even though sound systems not allowed i got a pair o x-minis that are quite deceitfull when it comes to the volume and quality in comparison to theyr size when u take a look at them without knowing what exactly they are hehehe;)
thnx dudes hopefully there will be more accurate info soon..
techtonic

Post by techtonic »

For some proper techno, check out Ben Klock, Silent Servent, Ancient methods, speedy j, the advent or oscar mulero
fergadeth

Post by fergadeth »

dj pete will be slamming the techno as well

saw him play with surgeon recently and he was relentness, proper techno, loud and nasty
fergadeth

Post by fergadeth »

billy nasty as well
KaliGanjaroM

Post by KaliGanjaroM »

if anybody had any idea about timetables of what would be going on on what stage would be great..who will be playing is on the official lineup:) but thnx guyz! anws 4 wees left
boom! 8)