thievin' little gypsies!!

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

oli

thievin' little gypsies!!

Post by oli »

sitting minding my own business, eating my only meal for the day consisting of bread and jam, only to find a pair of beady eyes from the darkness of the bush eyeing my sandwich! slowly i begin to back away thinking it could be several dangerous creatures that live in australia; a poisonous snake, a deadly boxing kangaroo, even a croc maybe. retreat was my only option, paranoya (which i cant pronounce let alone spell) has set in, a dark shadow arises covered in leaves and twigs and shit. then the groaning started; in my woried state it sounded like speaking "breeeaaad", shit its getting closer, closer i'm getting to shitting!! suddenly a human like hand grabs out at me from the darkness "i'm going to FUCKING die!!" turns out to be the rare species of drunken bread eating homosapian (although regulary questioned), named todd!!

so there you have it, a very exciting evenig for all, new boxers needed to be purchased for certain members, and an early night for the drunken monster.

oli
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

ahahah, brilliant. =D>

I can imagine you sitting out in the middle of nowhere, little squeaks, shrieks and snaps all around and then suddenly Todd out of nowhere.

I hope you manage to find some clean pants soon.

How expensive is the alcohol out there? :beer:
oli

Post by oli »

yes, i finally found some clean pants, and by clean i mean not the dirtiest pair i have!

beer is cheap at most places, especially during the happy hours which is usually a good 4hrs or so. which can be very dangerous when jugs of beer are costing only a couple of quid! :drunk:

about to go and swim with the fishes so laters on all, i f you dont hear from me in a while it'll be because i've mistaken those cute little tropical fish for a slightly more dangerous tiger shark!!
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

:lol: watch your toes man.
You been in contact with any really rank bugs or anything like that?
oli

bastards

Post by oli »

still alive!

plenty of nasties out here, some make for an interestingly tasty and cheap meal. discovered edible ants, ummm tatses like lime! seen sharks, stingers, whales, turtles, stoked a wild possom, ooh, the list goes on so i wont bore you, and snakes aswell. aaaah yes, and plenty of fucking mosquitoes, bastards
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

I hate those lil mosquito biyatches.
What you really need to try is one of these bad boy witchetty grubs - they look so good! :vomit:

You're not a true man if you don't leave Australia without munching down on one of these lil suckas.