arrivals

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

micalith

arrivals

Post by micalith »

so does the chalet purchaser just leave the names of their fellow chalet-mates so they can get in easy or do they have to be there at the door with them all at once?
snix

Re: arrivals

Post by snix »

from the FAQ on the front page it sounds like only the lead booker needs to check in and they will be given everything (info pack / door keys / wrist bands). and they can then give them out to the rest of the party

I reserve the right to have misread it though
Christyboyrebel

Post by Christyboyrebel »

Sounds about right to me from previous experience. They'll hand out wristbands to the lead booker and they can dole them out to man woman or child as they see fit. Could be all change this year tho, who can say???? :?:
Cheese is once again a kind of meat..
snix

Post by snix »

yeah i havnt been to bloc at the new place (heard it is quite an improvement!) but that is certainly how it was done back in eastern:bloc
micalith

Post by micalith »

ouch, there are 24 of us all arriving at different times! I guess we can take it in turns delegating fetching peeps at the gate
Pumpkinbobparkin

Post by Pumpkinbobparkin »

Depending on what day/time you arrive, you will be greeted with a long/short or no queue at all, i.e on Friday afternoon/evening there are many long queues in alphabetical order of your surname. Only the lead booker is aloud in the room to book in for everyone, and they will give you your door keys and a map of Butlins and where your chalet is located. They give the lead booker all the paper tickets which you give out to the rest of your group. Then you go to another room to swap your ticket for your wristbands, so everyone can get their wristband whenever they like and they don't have to be there with the lead booker. Hope this makes sense?
Information packs are in the chalets :D
Can't ruddy wait!