Check in help!!!

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

P-Hocto

Check in help!!!

Post by P-Hocto »

Hi, just need a bit of advice here...

I'm the only person from my chalet that's going over on the thursday, the rest are making it over on the friday, including the lead booker. I know I can't get into the apartment without checking in first but I'm happy enough to buzz with some other friends on the thursday until my roommates get there but I'm worried about not being able to see the music if I don't have a wristband yet... They say on the website that your welcome to go into the resort for "a drink or some food" while you wait for the lead booker but does that cover seeing music on a thursday?

We have considered changing the lead booker to me but I don't have a credit card and the lead booker needs to sign off his CC details at check in. Anybody been in this situation in the past? I'll be sickened if I don't get in to see the tunes on the thursday!

Cheers!
snix

Re: Check in help!!!

Post by snix »

P-Hocto wrote:Hi, just need a bit of advice here...

I'm the only person from my chalet that's going over on the thursday, the rest are making it over on the friday, including the lead booker. I know I can't get into the apartment without checking in first but I'm happy enough to buzz with some other friends on the thursday until my roommates get there but I'm worried about not being able to see the music if I don't have a wristband yet... They say on the website that your welcome to go into the resort for "a drink or some food" while you wait for the lead booker but does that cover seeing music on a thursday?

We have considered changing the lead booker to me but I don't have a credit card and the lead booker needs to sign off his CC details at check in. Anybody been in this situation in the past? I'll be sickened if I don't get in to see the tunes on the thursday!

Cheers!
if you have a debit card, change the lead booker to you, doesnt have to be a credit card.

if not, then i dont think you can see teh music on thurs
P-Hocto

Re: Check in help!!!

Post by P-Hocto »

Got it all sorted! Someone that's coming on the friday from a different group is gonna swap places with me so I can get my wristband. Happy days!