Anyone know the name of the bus company?

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

kenonstilts

Anyone know the name of the bus company?

Post by kenonstilts »

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the bus company that drove people from London to Bloc. I left my wallet on there and my friend left a H and M bag. Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
CyberMonkey

Re: Anyone know the name of the bus company?

Post by CyberMonkey »

kenonstilts wrote:Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the bus company that drove people from London to Bloc. I left my wallet on there and my friend left a H and M bag. Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
I took a coach at friday and it was an Irish company, if I remember correctly. But I think there was also a black coach with big photo print on it (raj tours or something like that). Multiple companies.
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

london coaches - momentum travel 0800 0567848
I_Love_Acid

Post by I_Love_Acid »

we very nearly got run off the road driving back to London...a bus cut into the lane infront without signaling, proper dangerous driving. serious heart in mouth moment.

as we passed it i noticed it was full of BLOC punters...
CyberMonkey

Post by CyberMonkey »

Our driver suddenly got very angry at a white van, even taking pictures of the logo on the side. Traffic sucked returning though, twenty minutes over two miles wtf.
I_Love_Acid

Post by I_Love_Acid »

CyberMonkey wrote:Our driver suddenly got very angry at a white van, even taking pictures of the logo on the side. Traffic sucked returning though, twenty minutes over two miles wtf.
wasn't us, i promise!