Would you eat a pigeon?

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Would you eat a pigeon?

Post by MikeTheBarber »

Well, would you eat a pigeon?.....I know wood piegeon is quite a delacy coz it is a game bird and the posh people like to eat it, how about a disease infested street pigeon?

..........someone obviously did........I found this on my travels through a certain abandoned mustard factory complex......

Hmmmm......theres plenty of dead piegons lying about in many different states of decay.....this one looks quite fresh, but i cant imagine whoever was eating it killed it themselves
once we've got a nice slab of the breast, lets cook it up on the fire!
what a tasty treat.......might need some milk to wash it down with

We met some friends in there, and they saw it when they came in......apparently the head was severed and was close to the body, but on our way out it wasnt there?

The place is fucked, there used to be someone living there, but he caused a massive fire and burnt a hole through one of the floors in one of the building, we still suspect someone lives there......Edbut and Rome have seen a table infront of a mirror with various knives layed out infront of it, including a big meat cleaver?...........it is fucked,,, :shock:
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

goddamn freaks thats like something from the start of a horror film where its still good cos you havent seen the cgi demons or whatever, I think me and ben had woodpigeon that dad killed once when we were kids, it was cooked and plucked tho, norwich is weeeeeeeeeeeeeird :shock:
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Why that looks typical of any playground found in or around Bowthorpe or Catton.
Decapitated, disemboweled and deteriorated animals or small birds of all variations and states.

I vote for a webcam link to this abandoned factory complex of doom so we can film the goings on, then using the footage create a fly-on-the-wall style documentary on degenerate Norwich tramps with penchants for chowing down on pigeons of the street.

Damn, I'm getting hungry.
Yum yum.
benoftowson

Post by benoftowson »

yeah that wood pigeon tasted good... will and i once shot a pigeon and it wouldn't die so i had to shoot it 16 more times whilst he held it... it was like a fricken p-1000 terminator pigeon or somthing... :sniper:
colmantramps.com sounds promising...
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

we good dress up all dirty and rub shit on us like robin of locksley and try and infiltrate the gangs, they´re probably the ber st rapists or something, maybe they make pirate cds or something, the plot thickens...
someone should buy colmantramps.com because i sense this one´s gonna be big, hey ben remember go easy on the ankle for a while evn with the cast off, ps remind gen or ed to make and bring the cds tht i saved for you on :arrow: the computer
benoftowson

Post by benoftowson »

i've got terminator's shoe on it now and crutches still... and it's still not healed...
how's france?...
i'll tell them to bring out the cd...
peace
take care...

how was uncollected 3?.... did you fill it up?...
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

benoftowson wrote:how was uncollected 3?.... did you fill it up?...
Not full, but not bad. Had some cool visuals upstairs thanks to the Cambridge crew and looking forward to doing it all again.
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

france is pretty good I guess, just got some books i needed so i can actually do some work, might have a go on the open mic tonight at o a t but kinda uninspired, speaking more french because i´m hanging around less with les anglais, my canadian skater mate is moving in to my appartment at the end of the month so thats pretty cool too, post a picture of your ankle, speak soon, peace to all :wink:
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

hey yo will-ee - did you arr eye pee the em eye cee?
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

nah mate wasn´t feeling at all, i was kinda with some people so would have been rude, plus suddenly everyone´s white in there,
in the meanwhile, i´ll freestyle til i´m senile... :cry:
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

c'mon boys, lets not stray off topic here.......this is for pure pigeon loving and thats it.....

ill post some more pigeon pics v.soon to get those jucies flowing out of your body.......got some tasty looking ones

yah
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

hehe, sorry Sir of Pigeon.
I want more pics.