In need of dope beats?

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

ShaunsOtherDemeanour

In need of dope beats?

Post by ShaunsOtherDemeanour »

you're damn right i am! those of you that know me will know i'm off to find myself (and try to grow a beard) in a "zainy" trip through south america for the next six months. however, this is a desperate call to all and any beat makers :band: who might wanna loan me some inspiring instrumentals to talk to myself over while i'm gone. ANYTHING PLEASE! :lol: i'll prolly regret saying that on this forum... but yeah, i leave in like 10 days so respond respond respond. it be lovely to see the same quck fire posted replies as laurence did? perhaps i should mention how tall kenny is... KENNY YOU ARE FUCKING TALL!
laters from your favourite Self Obsessed Dictator!
p.s. i think its just me and will at WillFest 2004. it'll be dope. i'm gonna dance all night! :dude:
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

geoffrey palmer and dame judy dench may pop in too. Plus added to the lineup we have a new fella on the block who does some juggling, ooh boys and girls isnt that exciting, and my friend says he spoke to snoop woofy woof the unofficial snoop doggy dogg impersonator in the yarmouth area and he might be able to come and do a lung or too with the kids, he can do one or two balloon animals too, tickets are going pretty fast thanks to advertising on the internet, we even have an old couple coming in from vancouver to see the tiger show(did i mention that?) anyway hot dogs are for sale in the afternoon on sunday and we might just be able to rustle up a tombola, gifts donated kindly by malone´s funeral home and dixons.
I´m sorry everyone
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

please donate beats and forget about my post, good luck in south america if you go to colombia or mexico I have some friends there so let me know, oh and talk to chris, peace 8)
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Subtle words of warning there Will. Shaun is a ninja, he'll be fine.

Have a good un' man, I will hop onto the beat situation, see what I can rustle up for your 'trip' (lick those frogs).
Hénrí
Resident Dee-e-Jay

Post by Hénrí »

Shaun.... Ninja.... Pah!!
Only Joking Homie :P
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

That's a fight if I ever heard one.
ShaunsOtherDemeanour

Post by ShaunsOtherDemeanour »

replies a plenty! willfest will be the shiznat! henry (you crip!), hope you're ready for when i come back... i'm a beat yo ass foo! :twisted: (or maybe not.. :oops: ) will keep all that are interseted informed on how i get along out there via the marvels of technology - only if you're interested tho, group e-mails can suck dick! if anyone has any useful tips on how not to die, stuff i might want to take, or just any advice for a newbie traveller...post that sheeat biatch! cheers for introducing me to carolina jaymez! anyone else live over there i should meet guys? but back to the point... MY DOG EATS BEATS SO I NEED MORE! *Said Outta Desperation*

ps. all welcome for token piss up at mercy (YES! \:D/ ) on tuesday 24th FEB to celebrate me f***in off! PEACE!
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

ShaunsOtherDemeanour wrote:if anyone has any useful tips on how not to die, stuff i might want to take, or just any advice for a newbie traveller...
Don't get kidnapped.
chris

Post by chris »

hey twat err I mean Shaun,

where are you goin in the new world cos I have some depts to settle over ther and could do with a strapping lad like you going along and reminding Pablo and his cronies with the use of unrequenting force just how much they owe me. so tell me the countries and I will tell you their hideouts err I mean their adresses and you can pay them a fiendly visit. :twisted: :gunfirej: :firing: :flames: :rambo: :sniper: :tank: