baselogic.net sampler CD and forthcoming club night

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

georgehull

baselogic.net sampler CD and forthcoming club night

Post by georgehull »

baselogic.net sampler CD forthcoming release 15th april (@ analogue : digital 2nd birthday) featuring electro bass armageddon from all norfolk mercenaries

shitmat [planet mu]
cultek/sync24 [touchin' bass/scsi-av]
ed chamberlain [wang]
miami beat alliance [mutex]
depth [baselogic]
synapse
badezewski

available ONLY ON THE NIGHT.

We're sorting out the lineup now and we feel a bit out of touch because we've been in brighton all year --- would the norwich massive rather see a headline act (e.g. a rephlex DJ) and pay a fiver to get in or just have lots of live sets from the people on the CD but only pay 3 quid? also, which of these options do you reckon would fill the place up better?

your thoughts and ideas would be most appreciated
G
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Nice job on the sampler cd man, sounds like it is gonna be a stomper. Have you looked into getting any vinyl pressed? I know Kenny saw a deal for a bunch of 7"s that was really good value. Can't really fit too much on one of them though.

Regarding the night at the Waterfront, I think your best bet would be to get a big guy in to headline the event and then have the sampler cd people on around that. I think most people would will be willing to pay the extra couple of quid to come along and being in the holidays there will be eager party bunnies looking for places to spend their Easter happiness money.

I was looking at the photos on your website for the Analogue:Digital with Ed and Ceephax Acid Crew, man that was a fun night. I was so wasted drinking an endless steel trail of Red Stripe and when reaching the bottom of a can chanting "I need a can of Red Stripe to get my head right." Unfortunately it all well wrong as I didn't wake up for work the next morning; well worth it though. Ed reprezentin' VW, booya!
Kenny
Site Admin

Post by Kenny »

Are you accepting any submissions for the CD? I reckon i could rustle something up if you are interested.
georgehull

Post by georgehull »

I think we've got the whole 80 mins full now (its being mastered at the moment) but i'd love to hear some of your stuff- i'll be back in town in a couple of weeks
http/www.baselogic.net/ - dynamic audio assault from people who care
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

How many golden nugs is the lil babe selling for?