Free Dj Service - Crazyman offers (Mix now added)

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

Habsman

Free Dj Service - Crazyman offers (Mix now added)

Post by Habsman »

Free Dj Service on offer in the Norwich Area

Hello Everyone!

My name is Harry, I would post under the name Harry but something went wrong during regestration so i have the username but am not allowed to log in or post. Admin Havn't got back to me yet *hint hint :)

I am a 20 year old Dj who lives around 25 miles out of Norwich near a town called Halesworth.

I have been mixing for around 2 years almost. Picking it up fairly instantly (I had a love for dance music since i was about 14 so it came fairly naturally at the risk of sounding big headed!!) I was soon Djing at raves around Norfolk and Suffolk (playing to around 200 people at a time) and have been for some time now.

Thing is, i want to take my djing further. I would hopefully like to make a name for myself and play to different people other than free-party goers at raves. There is only so far you can go being a rave Dj (I'm sure you'd agree). Which is why im now offering a free dj service in and around Norwich.

Perhaps i should start with the music i am currently playing:

House (predominently Old Skool, early acid rave and Tribal)
Old Skool (As above but should have its own catagory really. You know what i mean. Classic old skool sets...or non-classics if you will :wink: )
Breakbeat (All types)
Speed Garage (I.e. New Skool Bassline Vocal House or Garage Breaks)
Hardcore (All speeds, eras, styles and moods apart from the new skool happy happy trancecore stuff which i unfortunately don't like at this moment in time. Hardcore covers many different forms of music from early 90's happy jungle hardcore to the brand new hardcore breaks sound. Happy to Ragga, Techno and Rave. Anything really, Ask if not sure. This catagory excludes the really quick stuff i.e. Gabba and Breakcore, sorry)
Jungle Tekno (Early 90's darkside hardcore Ratty, Top Buzz, Basement etc)
Trance (predominently old skool trance and Psy-Trance)

Here is a BreakBeat Set From me:

Starting with Hardcore breaks going into acid and uplifting breaks and then it just gets dirty towards the end:

http://www.djmixtape.net/?page=mixinfo&mixid=1086

Enjoy.

Not convinced?

Let me know what sort of music your after and i will put together a short mix and send it to you via yousendit.com or something similar. I am dead serious about taking my Djing further so please keep me in mind. If you want good music for Free then i'm your man.

PM me for contact details, any other details and set requests.

Thanks for your time.

Harry.

Oh yeah, any info from you guys on nights in Norwich involving any type of dance music would be much appreciated. Nice 1.

*I will bump this thread from time to time so sorry in advance if you are getting bored of reading it!
Last edited by Habsman on Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Hi there, maybe you could stick a mix you've done online and we can all check it out?
Tramp with a Turntable

Re: Free Dj Service - Introduction and crazyman offers!!

Post by Tramp with a Turntable »

Habsman wrote:Free Dj Service on offer in the Norwich Area

Not convinced?

Let me know what sort of music your after and i will put together a short mix and send it to you via yousendit.com or something similar so you can hear my mixing ability for yourself. I am dead serious about taking my Djing further so please keep me in mind. If you want good music for Free then i'm your man.!

Yes, my request is Murdeeb music: it's a cross between Scandanavian Folk, G-Funk and white noise.

No Murdeeb hits exist yet though, so best of luck with my mix...you'll need it!
Will Dj for food
Habsman

Post by Habsman »

Here is a BreakBeat set i recorded this morning

http://www.djmixtape.net/?page=mixinfo&mixid=1086

And here is an old skool happy jungle hardcore set i recorded some time ago. The recording skips occaisionally coz my comp was fucked at the time but give it a listen anyhoo.

http://www.djmixtape.net/?page=mixinfo&mixid=1051

Enjoy guys!