New Years Eve - Where's the party at?

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

james
Site Admin

New Years Eve - Where's the party at?

Post by james »

I won't be partying in the typical fashion this year as will be frolicking with chicas guapas in warm weather at some fiesta on the coast of Spain. A welcome change I feel. :wink:

What will you be doing for NYE?
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

FUK ALL
AHAHA
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

:band:
my cast is off my arm, i'm happy, i can drive now and make fire with both hands, I am gonna party in the city anyones wwelcome at mine at any point during the proceedings, may drive,walk around going to different things then when i'm bored go back to someones house maybe mine, dunno, we should all h :idea: :idea: k the fcuk up at some point anyway, peace
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

HAPPY NEW YEAR PUNKS.
I got completely mashed.
a 6-pack of San Miguel is 1,85 euro in the supermarket and that is not even the cheapest. (one pound and thirty pence!!!!!)

Anyway, out for now, see y'all when I hit the white cliffs of Dover.

Peace
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

Yeah?? thats fucking cheap

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!
i had a heavy night myself, would go into more detail but i don't wanna get arrested.hehe
james you are back soon aint ya? give us a call if you wanna chill.
good to hear the cast is of will,sorry we didn't hook up the other night,but like i said we will soon.

Well lets see what 04 has to offer shall we ! YEE HAW

:riding:
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

:happy: :givemebeer: :bigsmiley:
:oops: :roll:
Could anyone step forward who can give me any information regarding my behaviour/actions/whereabouts last night. I'm refering to new year's eve as 'last night' until I can accumulate more than about 10 minutes of memories from the night (not including flashbacks)
So far I 'know' that I made exs cry, fell over loads and lost my passport. Oh yeah and nearly beat someone up, oh and apparently disappeared with *****(name witheld until I can verify with her)
contact norfolk constabulary
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

I'm back and it's freezing.
willy the piss wrote:I made exs cry, fell over loads and lost my passport. Oh yeah and nearly beat someone up, oh and apparently disappeared with *****(name witheld until I can verify with her)
That sounds like a proper New Years Eve. Perhaps you can piece together the details of the night like a jigsaw from other people's accounts.
willy the piss wrote:contact norfolk constabulary
Already on it.