'arzit uh new narch maarket'

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

james
Site Admin

'arzit uh new narch maarket'

Post by james »

Localised wack shit right here, but a new Norwich market is upon us, and you can vote right here.

Uh huh - oh yeah.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

So, how would you like the market to look next time you are walking past in a drunkard stupor and decide to lessen your weight by leaking in there?
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

id prolly go for option 2...

.....erm.....dont know if its just me, but do the people and the car look way out of scale in this pic?

compared to the surrounding buildings in bad perspective, some of the ppl look about 20ft
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

i would vote on one,but they are all pretty awful! aren't they??shouldn't we be trying to get rid of the inbred label that narch has.

peace
benoftowson

Post by benoftowson »

they're all going to be carpet bombed with towny pigeon shit anyway so what's the point... why not start with shit anyway and confuse the flying rats... haha
all three look too legoland anyway... but i'd go for one...
hope y'all had fun over christmas and new years...
peace..
Ben
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

1 is wack, it reminds me of something from that game theme park...like the burger stand or the coffee shop.

my dad got a calender for christmas with loadsa old pics from around norwich, and there is one of the market area in the 50s and there used to be the dopest building there(well maybe not the dopest, but it was a nice buidling.......and huge!)

why the fuck did they knock that down and go back 300 years to market trading...............maybe all the inbreds and retards were complaining they couldnt get any jobs...........and their cousins didnt have anyone to flog thier dodgy knocked off stuff to :shock:
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

i stand corrected, i just checked out that link and they've got some well old school pics of it.......but there is definatly a big fat building there tho on this calendar.........ill have to scan it
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

Yeah i have seen that building sam

ben , new year was a trip,x mas was fun.How did you spend your time.was it strange spending it in the u.s?
the market will just be covered in shit eventually so yeah i suppose the use of the nastiest reds and yellows i have ever seen is ok if they get covered quickly.

random use of emoticon check

:clubbed:

peace
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

2 or three because if you look the t shirt shop's missing in 1
norwich was really nice when it had trams too
and people in top hats rather than people that look like they were bitten by radioactive pigeons
i think before they make a new market they should set the fucking clock(12oclock forever?)
:o
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

willy the piss wrote:i think before they make a new market they should set the fucking clock(12oclock forever?)
:o
Phew - I was hoping I wasn't the only person to see this. The apathetic Norwich City Council have once again failed to get new batteries.
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

talking of batteries i have had one picture left on my camera for so long that i couldnt take because the battery went, i just got a replacement of the battery(like an aa cut in half) 9 friggin euros! just as well i only have to replace it every 2 years, have they set the clock yet? or is it just norwich being a bit slow on the uptake with the millenium bug?
:idea:
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure