Steve Irwin killed by a stingray to the heart

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

Synapse

Steve Irwin killed by a stingray to the heart

Post by Synapse »

Hailed as a modern day 'Noah' by RSPCA the legend ist kaput.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/australia/sto ... 23,00.html
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

I came on here to write this.
It is indeed a very sad day.

I read that he's the first person since 1945 to die from a stingray in Australia. Apparently it wasn't the venom as much as the 20cm barb going straight in to his heart.

RIP my crazy little soldier.

tom p

Post by tom p »

He's just one of those people you would never expect to hear has died!
Rest In Peace.
bensonbenson

Post by bensonbenson »

it's like a bolt from the blue
bensonbenson

Post by bensonbenson »

I mean, this is fucked up, it's like some kind of fucked opera with shit instead of music.

That man gave animals a chance, a fucking chance he put them on TV he paved the way for them to get out of the swamps, their burrows, their little fucking holes in the ground. He dragged them by their fucking tails, squawking gnashing ungrateful scrounging nest-filthing fuck-up dole-grunging leper troglomoppe skownker .

Sure, he wound 'em up a little. Put his hand on the odd croc's tongue, turned his wedding ring jewel inward and let a little wallaby have a palm across the snout, and I'll wager it'll turn out to be proved to be him in that CCTV footage, naked and stamping on the eggs of endangered alligators, on the M25.

But what the fuck are animals without a khaki knight like stinkin' Steve Irwin? An unmolested, majestically calm group of sustainable non-fucking-entities, that's fucking what.

You see a TV camera, you fucked up platypus bilge-rat? Fucking make nice, cunt, fucking make nice for MTV or I'm going to yank your fucking mum's tail out of your fucking little slop-hovel of reeds and shit and stuff dirty fingers in the holes in her duck's beak (no, cunt the other beak, I'm not fucking around) Fucking make nice and Irwin will make you a fucking star.

He may be a fucking pudgy Antipodean dressed like a paedophile trying to confuse down's syndrome boy scouts, but for you he's a one way ticket to fucking hollyood, cunt. Barb him through the breastplate and you've fucked that whole scene.

You fucked your own whole scene.

RIP, croc botherer brother.

And special love to 2pac
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Haha that's great.

I know it sounds sort of morbid, but does any one else want to watch the video of it happening?
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

COOOOOOOOOL

yea :D
Jonny Megabyte

Post by Jonny Megabyte »

Been scanning You Tube and B3ta for the footage for ages...

...allas, no luck.

However, my mate has just bought Steve's wetsuit off Ebay... but it's got a bloody great hole in it! : I think he's been stung!!

Yak yak yak!
ahrkboob

Post by ahrkboob »

anyone else watch the tribute to steve irwin on sunday? it had some footage of it happening, but the camera was very far away so you couldnt really see it properly. i wanted to know which of his phases he shout when it happened.
you will fry!
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

"crikey mate, the little rippa's got me!"