Is this the last update of the lineup, or...

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

TECHNOBLOCER

Is this the last update of the lineup, or...

Post by TECHNOBLOCER »

Hey mates,

I have completed all the arrangements to attend the BLOC Festival in March. I only need to take the leave from work to be 100%, but surely there will not be problems...:) We are gonna be 4 coming directly from Malta. There are loads of other maltese coming to this immense festival. I would like to ask 2 questions

1) Many maltese are flying on Thursday evening with Rynair, landing in Luton late at night. Will there be any direct transport to Hemsby? or shall we go via London to Hemsby? Will ther be transport facilities at that time, or...?

2) Regarding the event; with the inclusion of Autechre, is this the final line up? or will it be ammended once again? If so, when will there be the final line up?
georgehull

Post by georgehull »

1. Unless you have a car, it will be impossible to get to Hemsby from Luton late on Thurday night. Go to London (you can book a bus luton-london on http://www.easybus.co.uk. The BLOC bus will be leaving London at 2pm approx on Friday taking you straight to the venue. Reservation info for this will be supplied with tickets. RESPECT!

2. The lineup is now complete, but there is a strong chance that there will be a surprise perfomance on the weekend from another special guest.
http/www.baselogic.net/ - dynamic audio assault from people who care
TECHNOBLOCER

Post by TECHNOBLOCER »

Ok than... Thanks alot for now...

Now let's think about the surprise.... Who will it be?? I wish in AFX or Squarepusher.... PLS let these GODS play in March...:)
willie the disc

Post by willie the disc »

TECHNOBLOCER wrote: I wish in AFX or Squarepusher.... PLS let these GODS play in March...:)
Either of those would be great. Or maybe Venetian Snares!!!