Irish roll call for BLOC

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

trebor909

Irish roll call for BLOC

Post by trebor909 »

are there many heads from Eire hiiting bloc this year ?,
last year was awash with us

i hope there's a few heads on the dublin to norwich flight ...get the session started early
lisaslag

Post by lisaslag »

hey dude, yip there is at least 16 in our group but i know of a lot more. 4 of our gang will be on the flybe flight, the rest of us are flying galway to luton and getting hire cars!!! cant wait now! was there last year too, best weekend of the year!! not that i remember awhole lot!!!
ya_dancer

Post by ya_dancer »

The fact that I had such a good time last year had more to do with making friends with loads of folk from ireland rather than the music itself.
warren888k

Post by warren888k »

there are about 15 in the group coming over with me from cork, plus a load more people that i know of, but don't really know but will probably get to know by monday morning :shock:
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

lisaslag wrote:hey dude, yip there is at least 16 in our group but i know of a lot more. 4 of our gang will be on the flybe flight, the rest of us are flying galway to luton and getting hire cars!!! cant wait now! was there last year too, best weekend of the year!! not that i remember awhole lot!!!
hmmmm. i might know you. im also in one of the groups renting a car. at least 3 cars in our convoy - denis, aidan & tom.

cat wait!
Buddygunz

Post by Buddygunz »

hmmmm. i might know you. im also in one of the groups renting a car. at least 3 cars in our convoy - denis, aidan & tom.
Myself and Aidan have 2 renault espaces booked. The venga bus is coming.
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

Buddygunz wrote: Myself and Aidan have 2 renault espaces booked. The venga bus is coming.
deadly. 3pm yeah?
Buddygunz

Post by Buddygunz »

Well its more like 4pm but Molloy doesnt trust people to come on time.
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

ill bring some cans for the wait then.
darnmurphy

Post by darnmurphy »

6 of us flying into london on thursday and getting the bloc bus up.. then the rest are flying through norwich.... can't wait
keylockd

Post by keylockd »

3 of us flyin into norwich.... anyone know how far away bloccers is from airport , might get a taxi so i can stop and get suppplies?
jamesrdelaney

Post by jamesrdelaney »

1 x irish coming up from london meeting mates there.
We're not the only minority though - As far as I remember there were millions of maltese people there last year.. bizzarre!? nice people though.
Reils007

Post by Reils007 »

yeah there are over 15 of us that moved to London form Ireland heading
cant fucking wait
lisaslag

Post by lisaslag »

ernesto, you must be mates with gerry?? or are u in fact gerry? our flight gets in to luton at 9AM!!! Plenty of time to get lost and find our way again....cant freakin wait!!
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

lisaslag wrote:ernesto, you must be mates with gerry?? or are u in fact gerry? our flight gets in to luton at 9AM!!! Plenty of time to get lost and find our way again....cant freakin wait!!
No, im not Gerry! I do know the man himself youre on about though! he and a few others are coming over on thursday night and kipping in mine. i live in north london so its less than an hours journey to the the convoy in Luton the next day. you must be friends with Rob and stuff?

my name is Aaron by the way.