Irish roll call for BLOC

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

lisaslag

Post by lisaslag »

i see. howya Aaron!! i am indeed mates with rob and mike from when they lived in galway. well a friend of mine was in college in maynooth many moons ago, yadda yadda yadda. did i met you at the life or mantua festivals perhaps??? either way sure i'll be seeing ya friday or sat no doubt.
ernesto

yo

Post by ernesto »

lisaslag wrote:i see. howya Aaron!! i am indeed mates with rob and mike from when they lived in galway. well a friend of mine was in college in maynooth many moons ago, yadda yadda yadda. did i met you at the life or mantua festivals perhaps??? either way sure i'll be seeing ya friday or sat no doubt.
ah cool, i know Rob & Mike (rob breslin & mike 'nobby' o brien?).
you may have met me at Mantua, been there every year so far. not Life or Leechrum though. at mantua this year i was mainly gettin mud rubbed into my gums by sly Karen & Lorna (more galway heads you prob know!)
ah yeah, im sure we'll cross paths over the weekend!
ya_dancer

Post by ya_dancer »

lisaslag wrote:i see. howya Aaron!! i am indeed mates with rob and mike from when they lived in galway. well a friend of mine was in college in maynooth many moons ago, yadda yadda yadda. did i met you at the life or mantua festivals perhaps??? either way sure i'll be seeing ya friday or sat no doubt.
I was at that Mantua festival. Great laugh it was!
conec

Post by conec »

he he, we're coming over Thurs night, gonna stay near by and do some stocking up. Cant wait, was at the Mantuas and leechrums too. We paddys will go anywhere for a decent festival!
Nice 1 cant wait!
skeff

Post by skeff »

ya_dancer wrote:
I was at that Mantua festival. Great laugh it was!
i was at life festival and mantua last year, great laugh they were. good few of us flying into stansted thursday night and getting the bloc bus on friday
dublinstep

Post by dublinstep »

yep, from dublin, be there again in full effect.
lisaslag

Post by lisaslag »

i sure do know lorna and karen. two fantastic ladies!!! mantua was probably the most fun i had at the summer festivals of last year. wasnt mad into life, but that may have been cos i took some of those weird herbal pills things which just messed me up and over!!!
only two more sleeps!!!!!
Noidroid

Post by Noidroid »

Red Viper Standing by. we have 4 x 6 person chalets between us plus know loads more individual heads who'll be there from the Emerald Isle.
DROKKR

Post by DROKKR »

there were over 400 irish people at bloc, we had a woman who was friends with the bloc crew tell us, thats fucking class! c'mon the irish!

www.myspace.com/drokkr
dublinstep

Post by dublinstep »

It was unbelievable this year - seemed to be more of us again than last time.

On the last night I was in a wandering mode - randomly dropping into chalets where people were still up talking shit. I think every single one I went into was populated with Irish people.
cathalorourke

Re: Irish roll call for BLOC

Post by cathalorourke »

BUMP FOR 2011
Feenmachine

Post by Feenmachine »

Me. 12 of us booked together and we know a few other heads too
cathalorourke

Post by cathalorourke »

nice one !

What part of ireland you coming from ?

We're mainly coming from south dublin....10 of us total.
fergadeth

Post by fergadeth »

i'm living in london at the mo but i have mates from belfast, down and sligo comin over... probably about 30, yeeeeeow
cathalorourke

Post by cathalorourke »

Excellent. We should *almost* organise a meet up for the rugby on saturday.

might not know who i am by then though !