Minutes from court#549 March 22nd Newdigate Street

Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

tinpot_creos

Minutes from court#549 March 22nd Newdigate Street

Post by tinpot_creos »

"Yessir, that man over there in the dock is the one who gave me LSD and took me to the hotel..."

"And what did he do then, Toby?"

"Well, sir, I can't rightly remember..."

"Indeed? Well perhaps this document form the Crown Prosecutor's files will refresh your memory, Toby... This is the statement you made to Officer Squane shortly after you were found wandering naked on the beach near Madbrain Sands"

"I don't know for sure what he done to me, but I remember it was horrible. He picked me up at the train station and that's where he gave me the pill, the others met us at the hotel; He was sweating real bad and he talked so fast I couldn't understand what he wanted... No sir, I don't recall exactly what they did to me at that point because I was still under the influence of that drug... yessir, the LSD they gave me... And I think I was naked for a long time, maybe the whole time I was there. I think it was evening, because they had the news on. Yessir, I remember his face all through it..."

"And I'd like to point out, Your Honor, that our Prosecution Exhibits A through Y are available to the jury- yes, this incredible collection of illegal drugs and narcotics which the defendants had in their possession at the time of their arrests and forcible seizure by no less than nine officers, six of whom have been hospitalized... and also Exhibit Z, sworn testimony by three professional narcotics experts selected by the president of the Ceephax Acid Crew- which was seriously embarrassed by the defendants attempts to infiltrate, disrupt and pervert their annual karaoke convention... these experts have testified that the drug cache in the possession of these defendants at the time was enough to kill an entire platoon of Royal Marines... and gentlemen, I use the word kill with all due respect for the fear and loathing I'm sure it provokes in every one of you when you reflect that these degenerate rapists used this galaxy of narcotics to completely destroy the mind and morals of this once-innocent gentleman, this ruined and degraded young man who now sits before you in shame... yes, they fed this man enough drugs to scramble his brains so horribly he can no longer even recall the filthy details of that orgy he was forced to endure... And then they used him, ladies and gentleman of the jury, for their own unspeakable ends!"

:twisted: