Say what you will.

Moderators: james, DannyBee, tom p

james
Site Admin

No more getting "tanked up"

Post by james »

news.bbc.co.uk wrote:Binge drinking crackdown launched

Anti-social drinkers could be banned from city centres under the initiative
A summer campaign to tackle loutish binge drinkers and reduce alcohol-fuelled violence begins on Thursday.

On-the-spot fines, sting operations and anti-social behaviour orders will be used in town and city centres.
This may help Lew and Mike miss out on the fights they seem so good at running into on Prince of Wales Road.
same place wrote:Fixed penalty notices of £40 will be handed out to the drunk and disorderly.
No more scaling lamposts, diving into bushes or stealing large letters from the front of buildings then.
some lady wrote:It will be less accepted by society for young men and women to go out and drink until they can't remember who they are.
Who often does that happen? I mean people forget things that have happened, but I have never met a drunk person that doesn't know who they are. Unless of course you can count the lack of response from an unconscious person or the incomprehensible slur of someone completely plastered as "forgetting". :roll:

I think vigilantes should just walk around the street Judge Dred stylie and simply execute (or sever limbs) of anyone that is causing an excessive amount of trouble. It's quite easy to spot the protagonists of the mayhem, and making an example of these would deter the others.
Imagemouhahah
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

I heard about this.......should be good as we never seem to get any trouble from the police whilst causing havoc as they are all too busy down prince of wales and riverside.......I would be pissed off if they fined me tho

Would they have to breathalise you as well if you denied being drunk......You could be completely sober and go around climbing stuff, putting cones in the road and acting like a general nob, but it would just come under civil disorder offenses
willy the piss

Post by willy the piss »

ha ha I'm gonna be fine then, I'm never drunk when I get in trouble.
what are the fines for sober and disorderly?
:jail:
maybe the sunken ship is the treasure
Hénrí
Resident Dee-e-Jay

Post by Hénrí »

Where can i sign up to be one of these Judge Dredds, can i be called Judge Dreddie Nottie?
I wanna cut little scallies arms off.
lew
Graf Kingpin

Post by lew »

Boo Hoo, it would seem that fun comes at a price nowadays.
what a shame, just think how boring life will be for our kids (assuming we get some) they will have nothing to do.
MikeTheBarber
Graf Kingpin

Post by MikeTheBarber »

Nah, the breaking the law or breaking the rules is what makes things fun :lol:
james
Site Admin

Post by james »

Mike, you just wanna be James Dean.