2pm Irish flight Thursday

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

dalo kellioso

2pm Irish flight Thursday

Post by dalo kellioso »

Would any1 be interested in organising a seperate mini bus for the thursday as bloc only give you the option of a return ticket on the Thursday bus which is fine except the return bus is 9.30am Monday morning, let me no, there are 8 of us another 10 would be enough.. cheers guys!!
Warpiggy

Re: 2pm Irish flight Thursday

Post by Warpiggy »

we were thinkin about doin that but it was working out too expensive so we're gonna rent a car instead. cheaper and alot handier
Das k k k took mein baby away
Euge

Post by Euge »

Watch out for Europcar... we hired a Zafira last yaer and the thing started burning before we got out of the carpark at Bristol Airport.

Cowboys!
Like shit and strawberry shortcake.
carnie

Post by carnie »

how many people do you have?

booked a minibus today and there's still space
dalo kellioso

Post by dalo kellioso »

Ya i booked a car last year of them europcar at bristol airport they gave us a golf and the yoke was grand, Well theres 8 of us, if ya have the space wed be more than happy to get that bus aswell, are you on the 2.00 flight ya? let us no, cheers carnie!
BLOCwknd

Post by BLOCwknd »

hey guys

we booked the coach to return on 930 on monday because Butlins are fairly militant in saying ''bye bye'' to BLOC folk on the monday morning - your apartment key won't work after 10am and site facilities are all closed!

any transport you arrange that leaves after 10am will mean just sitting in a car park until it arrives :( so maybe a bright n early trip home can make sense after all

;)
Buddygunz

Post by Buddygunz »

9:30am!!
No way. I am going to refuse to leave. I reckon I could live a Gollum like existence in some quiet part of Butlins till Bloc 2011.
dalo kellioso

Post by dalo kellioso »

Haha Thats hilarious buddygunz!! :D but ya i dont reckon ill be leavin that early either to be honest i was at bloc until 2pm last year on monday with out any hindrence, and also there is another bloc arranged bus leavin at midday sometime i tought??
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

leaving at 9 is not an option...there'll still be a couple of hours of life left in the old dog at that stage :beer:

plus...we were defo still there after lunch time last year. i remember the staff walkin around but they never said to us it was time to leave.
Das k k k took mein baby away
dalo kellioso

Post by dalo kellioso »

I sent ya an email Carney.... :D
junction

Post by junction »

2 spots on a bus/taxi needed if anyone can help out. have something sorted for the way back just need to get there.

Cheers
grhm

Post by grhm »

4 of us looking to get down if anyone fancies getting a minibus still, in at 11 from Shannon