You know what grinds my gears?

General chat about the BLOC Weekend.

Moderators: BLOCwknd, Mack G

Dubstep4Life

You know what grinds my gears?

Post by Dubstep4Life »

1. Those annoying twats who stand at the front of the dancefloor leaning with their backs to the rail watching the crowd dance. You are there to dance, not to be a posing faggot. Turn around and dance or get off the stage. Especially that one long haired guy who liked to shut his eyes and strike a jesus christ pose at the crowd. Do you think youre a shaman or something? I think youre a penis.

2. The group of ladies and gentlemen who created a large pile of bags and coats in the center of the dancefloor during Joris Voorn. Are you surprised when I kick your bags and coats out of my way? Fuck you.

3. The guy in Derrick May who sat on a bar stool in the middle of the dance floor and proceeded to be agro with anyone he could reach. Whats it like being in a room full of strangers in which every single one thinks you are a tosser? Why did you go to a dance music event when youre too lazy to get off your fat Irish ass? Are you handicapped in some way? I hope so.

4. People who sit down at the front and center of dance floors to use their phone or whatever. Once again, a modicum of consideration for the people around you who are trying to dance would make you slightly less of a cunt. Slightly.

5. Every single one of you who have made dubstep popular. Brilliant, now I can enjoy waffling droning bollocks during the sets of artists such as Neil Landstrum and AGT Rave Cru. You are bad people and you should feel bad.

6. The Fenchurch Dome. Trippy visuals are shit. They continue to be shit even if you project them onto a domed ceiling (Wow! Innovation!). What makes this concept plumb new depths of shitness never before conceived by man is to make the room so small that only a few people can watch the act at a time. To the guy who came up with the idea: try to keep your stupid thoughts to yourself in future.

7. Not having a line up as good as last year.
Buddygunz

Re: You know what grinds my gears?

Post by Buddygunz »

Serotonin depletion is usually at its worst on a Tuesday morning. You will be back to normal in a few more days.
dj_yt

Post by dj_yt »

Good luck with your suicide tuesday matey!
Tec

Post by Tec »

haha
Million

Post by Million »

Haha a classic rant here sir.

the thing is, ur spot on in bits of ur points.

will u be going next year?
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

get over it ya depressin twat :assshaking: i had a great time
Das k k k took mein baby away
wasteed

Post by wasteed »

I was with that Irish guy on the stool at Derrick May and, while he is a bit handicapped, I have to defend him from this waffle. He wasn't sitting in the middle of the dancefloor, he was well off to the side, surrounded by me and my mates so I can't see how anyone could have had a huge problem with it. There was plenty of space for everyone. I didn't see him being aggro with anyone and I know he isn't generally. One girl behind us complained about being knocked into accidentally, for which we both apologised. She didn't accept our apology. Is that what you're referring to? You kind of remind me of her, I wouldn't be surprised if you were her mate (every other person I met at Bloc was brilliant). Even if you had a genuine grievance it's still fairly pathetic to come on here cribbing like a sap, with nothing positive to say, but if you have to resort to making up details then you should probably just kill yourself.

As for the complaints about other peoples behaviour, sure some things people do are annoying, but it's a festival where lots of people are drunk etc, what have you never seen bags and coats on the floor in a club before, or people on the phone? There was loads of room at Joris Voorn anyway. It sounds like your main problem is that there were people enjoying themselves.

And as for the line up, you're entitled to your opinion but by your attitude you'd think you had been forced to go rather than chose to yourself. Stick it up your ass
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

wasteed wrote: Stick it up your ass
word
Christyboyrebel

Post by Christyboyrebel »

This whole thread has given the best laugh all round. I mean why? Why rant? it was freakin' awesome and pretty much exactly what was on the cards from the word go. Its like goin to sea world and complaining that they've got killer whales in swimmin' pools. Hilarious though, keep on rantin ya twat.
Up the Bloc!
Cheese is once again a kind of meat..
Million

Post by Million »

wasteed wrote: what have you never seen bags and coats on the floor in a club before.
This used to happen in townie clubs in the 80's, girls dancing around handbags n shit.

you know what would solve this, a cloak room, woulda loved it if there was a cloak room, peoples coats n that go missing when u put em down, i know mne did, cos me chalet was so far away and im a nesh person, a coat for the walk was essential, again, a cloak room would benifit all, and im well prepared to pay for a service like this, im sure theres one in each venue

just a thought mind
Warpiggy

Post by Warpiggy »

a cloak room would be sweet for peeps with coats, but i would just do what i always do and tie a hoody round my waist when i'm inside
Million

Post by Million »

also, while we on the subject of things that would be sweet......

how about a nurse in each chalet hooking u up with a saline drip and maybe a kindey dialysis machine and a personal chef

id be well prepared to pay for this service
beer

Post by beer »

you could always,

just an idea!

leave you coat at your chalet? isnt that one of the great advantages of this kind of festival?

maybe you have some things to learn?
ahrkboob

Post by ahrkboob »

you know what i hate? heated chalets. and as for those lazers, dont get me started. and what was with all those people dancing about? BEGGARS BELIEF, IT REALLY WAS!
you will fry!
schmeephex twerp

Post by schmeephex twerp »

haha. excellent post.

i only disagree with you regarding the fenchurch dome which was fantastic despite small size and lack of high def cutting edge visual effects.